 Trains / 29464
Re: Some new MOC Trains from NMRA NTS 07
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2007 06:42:51 GMT

Thanks John, They’ll be at NW BrickCon... you can see them there! :)

As for the SNOT’ed tile I did that at the ends and the uprights betweee the
treads are 1/2 stud off-set to accomidate spacing.

Thanks for the comments! It’s always an honor to get a comment from a fellow
old-schooler! ;)

SteveB

In lugnet.trains, John Gerlach wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile wrote:
Hi All,¬
I brought some train MOCs to the [NMRA NTS '07] and finally took some pics
and uploaded them to {BrickShelf}.¬ You can click on the images that are
deep linked.

Car Carriers (using the snow mobile treads):

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SEBarile/Freight/CarCarrier/carcarrierx1.jpg<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SEBarile/Freight/CarCarrier/thumb/carcarrierx1.jpg_thumb.jpg

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SEBarile/Freight/CarCarrier/carcarrierx2.jpg<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SEBarile/Freight/CarCarrier/thumb/carcarrierx2.jpg_thumb.jpg

Those are great looking car carriers.  The tread links are a brilliant use of
a new element!

The only thing I could even suggest is to snot a tile between them for the
vertical support, but that would be a pretty trick change.

I hope to see them in person someday!

JohnG, GMLTC