 Trains / 29456
Re: Some new MOC Trains from NMRA NTS 07
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2007 21:32:12 GMT

Here is pic of a real one (see below, the image is a link too), the one wide panel I think works well. Also I was trying to give this car a longer look even thought it is already at 40 studs (my personal limit). It is about the same size as a double stack. I should actually put this car next to one of my other boxcars for scale.

SteveB

I saw these in person and they are impressive! The car carriers especially stood out.

Did you consider using two rows of the treads next to each other for a wider door way appearance at all?

Best,

Jonathan