 Trains / 29460
Re: Some new MOC Trains from NMRA NTS 07
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2007 15:56:27 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile wrote:
   OMG !!! I think that’s the best laugh I had since the show!

Glad to hear that! Somewhat of an aside, we were out galavanting Tuesday night and ended up at a karaoke bar at about 1:00 am.

I just happened to see Taps “Sex Farm” on the song list. I don’t normally participate in karaoke, but was 4 or 5 drinks in at the time and decided to go for it.

It was quite funny and really brought the house down.

Jonathan

   SteveB
PS that was an inside joke form the NTS, think: “...this one goes to 11”

   Did you consider using two rows of the treads next to each other for a wider door way appearance at all?

(5 second pause) Reply: These have one row.

:o)

All the best,

Jonathan