 Trains / 29454
Re: Some new MOC Trains from NMRA NTS 07
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2007 13:46:27 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile wrote:
   Hi All,
I brought some train MOCs to the NMRA NTS ‘07 and finally took some pics and uploaded them to BrickShelf.
You can click on the images that are deep linked.

AH Box cars:

Plurple (Knight’s Kingdom purple) Diesel Switchers (#AMC & #SEB):

Car Carriers (using the snow mobile treads):

I saw these in person and they are impressive! The car carriers especially stood out.

Did you consider using two rows of the treads next to each other for a wider door way appearance at all?

Best,

Jonathan