 Trains / 29463
Re: FACTORY: Daniel Aubin's GE B39-8E in Grey MMA Livery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2007 04:46:47 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Paul S. D’Urbano wrote:
   A while back folks here found Daniel Aubin’s impressive Factory designs on Brickshelf. I decided to buy his grey MMA GE B39-8E. Before ordering I made a few enhancements of my own while keeping it primarily true to Daniel’s design. The most significant changes were enhancing the radiators/roof in the rear and devising handrails using the Factory palette.

Full Gallery (after moderation)

   You might also like to check out my 7-wide freight cars. Most of them are inspired by local prototypes hauled around by the MMA locos. Some of the links go bad over time so if you have trouble downloading the LXF file or purchasing the model, let me know. (danaubin_147@hotmail.com)

Well it looks like it is now readily available on ebay (along with a few other models from the same seller that look like they may have been lifted from lego factory)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lego-Train-Custom-Grey-MMA-Loco-with-Motor

Sigh...

Benn