 Trains / 28701
Re: FACTORY: Daniel Aubin's GE B39-8E in Grey MMA Livery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 14:38:27 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Paul S. D’Urbano wrote:
   A while back folks here found Daniel Aubin’s impressive Factory designs on Brickshelf. I decided to buy his grey MMA GE B39-8E. Before ordering I made a few enhancements of my own while keeping it primarily true to Daniel’s design. The most significant changes were enhancing the radiators/roof in the rear and devising handrails using the Factory palette. • --snip-- I’m really glad I bought this model and think Daniel did a great job with it. I think it shows off the potential of LEGO Factory -- both in the way it gives access for me to build MOCs by talented guys like Daniel, and the collaborative side of it where I get to play my own small part in a bigger design.

Paul D’Urbano

I’m very impressed by this. As a standalone train MOC it is excellent and to make it with the Factory pallette (and software) is astounding.

Tim