 Trains / 28702
28701  |  28703
Subject:
New Thomas Duplo Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 15:21:07 GMT

I just came across this post by Ken Dowd over in .duplo stating that TLG is coming out with some new Thomas Duplo trains. That’s BIG news in my book, and I’m wondering how it flew under my vast, LEGO train radar.

In any event, I’m reposting to .trains, and am providing his link to pics from ASM of these trains at Toyfair 2007.
Thanks for the find, Ken!

JOHN