 Trains / 28697
  FACTORY: Daniel Aubin's GE B39-8E in Grey MMA Livery

A while back folks here found Daniel Aubin's impressive Factory designs on Brickshelf. I decided to buy his grey MMA GE B39-8E. Before ordering I made a few enhancements of my own while keeping it primarily true to Daniel's design. The most (...) (17 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: FACTORY: Daniel Aubin's GE B39-8E in Grey MMA Livery

(...) Paul and Dan, Great work by both of you! It's great to see what this model looks like in real life. What a convincing rendition of that locomotive! The paint scheme is very attractive, and the details, like cab steps and cab windows, are very (...) (17 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: FACTORY: Daniel Aubin's GE B39-8E in Grey MMA Livery

(...) --snip-- (...) I'm very impressed by this. As a standalone train MOC it is excellent and to make it with the Factory pallette (and software) is astounding. Tim (17 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: FACTORY: Daniel Aubin's GE B39-8E in Grey MMA Livery

(...) (snip) (...) (snip) Really nice work! Love it! later, James Mathis (17 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: FACTORY: Daniel Aubin's GE B39-8E in Grey MMA Livery

(...) ... (...) ... Well it looks like it is now readily available on ebay (along with a few other models from the same seller that look like they may have been lifted from lego factory) (URL) Sigh... Benn (17 years ago, 28-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: FACTORY: Daniel Aubin's GE B39-8E in Grey MMA Livery

(...) Dan / Paul / Benn I know your feeling of disappointment at seeing your models show up on eBay. A while back, one of my train models (a trolley car that I designed early in my LDD days) showed up there. Although a bit disappointing, it's (...) (17 years ago, 28-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: FACTORY: Daniel Aubin's GE B39-8E in Grey MMA Livery

(...) Hold on a minute. Why shouldn't it be "readily available on ebay"? I have now looked at that eBay listing and nowhere does the seller claim to have designed or created the model. In fact he talks about selling sets from a collection. Would you (...) (17 years ago, 28-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: FACTORY: Daniel Aubin's GE B39-8E in Grey MMA Livery

(...) Actually, he's selling it pretty much at cost. The B-39-8E model without the rear truck (space left for the motor) sells at 75,63$US on LEGO factory right now. Add to that a motor at 24,99$US and you get 100,62$US compared to his BUY-IT-NOW (...) (17 years ago, 28-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: FACTORY: Daniel Aubin's GE B39-8E in Grey MMA Livery

(...) Yes, people should be able to sell LDD sets on ebay, I've even seen a few go by. But the headline used for this item suggests that the seller created it. But you are right, looking back at the listing it only suggests, it does not claim. (...) (17 years ago, 30-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)