 Trains / 28713
Re: New Brown Town Buildings (pics)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 05:58:14 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, Jonathan Lopes wrote:

   I noticed these on Brickshelf before seeing the post here. I think you did just fine with the name. Made me LOL when I saw it. I’d attempt to offer additional ideas but a nasty email from a licenesor has fried my brain already this morning.

As the bumper sticker says, “mean people suck” >:-(

   :/ . . . Thinking about happy hour already today.

Hope it was a good one (or two;-)

I like the number of different shops you’ve included in the building and I also like the thin brown building quite a bit. Nice textures along the sides.

Thanks, Jonathan. I really only want to impress you:-) As for the sides; it’s kind of a sketchy building technique. The corners are simply 1x1 headlight bricks stacked to the ceiling. Only the tiles prevent a vandel from just ripping my corners right off!

Ashcan r3w1z!

JOHN