 Trains / 26447
Re: Are We Headed to a New Wiring System? For Mindstorms the answer is: YES!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2006 13:21:18 GMT

Hi Adrian,

the new mindstorms is using standard plugs as known from telephone systems.

At least this is what the "experts" said in Frechen yesterday. I myself have no
deeper knowledge in mindstrorms and I cannot guarantee what a telephone cable
looks exactely like... But I saw the new system and it looked like standard
cables (which you ma buy in any electronic shop) to me.

No photos so far.

Ben

My question is: Is the 2x2 wired plate system used in 9V in its last days???

Thoughts

Adr.