 Trains / 25994
Re: Who turned out the lights?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 00:33:38 GMT

Doug Lippi wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Tim David wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Doug Lippi wrote:

#3748 train light is discontinued.
http://shop.lego.com/RetiredProducts.asp?p=3748  I wonder what's next to go?

That's worrying.¬
Ironically the descriptions for
<http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=10020&cn=50&d=12&t=7 10020>,
<http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=10133&cn=50&d=12&t=7 10133> and
<http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=10157&cn=50&d=12&t=7 10157> all mention
it and it still features as part of the train accessories header image!¬
<<http://cache.lego.com/2057/images/shop/banners/trainAccesBan540x84.jpg>>

Tim

I emailed LEGO and they confirmed it to be true.  I also emailed Jake, but have

[snip]

options - end of story.  Or maybe we need some entrepeneur out there that will
start up his own company selling mass-produced high-quality compatible tracks
and other accessories?  "Just Imagine..."

The calls from the lawyers...

--
http://users.rcn.com/cjmasi/lego/

Learn about brittle bone disease