 Trains / 25988
  Who turned out the lights?

#3748 train light is discontinued. (URL) I wonder what's next to go? (19 years ago, 3-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Who turned out the lights?

(...) That's worrying. Ironically the descriptions for (URL) 10020>, (URL) 10133> and (URL) 10157> all mention it and it still features as part of the train accessories header image! (URL) Tim (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Who turned out the lights?

(...) That light piece has been sold in different accessory sets. For example, when I bought my first 9v lights they didn't come with the reflector piece. Let us hope that the accessory set in questions is being replaced with another set. Chris (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Who turned out the lights?

(...) I emailed LEGO and they confirmed it to be true. I also emailed Jake, but have gotten no response. No new track geometry in 6 years (gasp!) and now this. Sheesh, my son makes better layouts with his Thomas tracks than I can with LEGO. Really, (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Who turned out the lights?

Mayby Lego is listening too much to people asking Lego to get back to their core business and produce plastic bricks, and nog Lego is just doing that: getting back to their core business and produce only plastic bricks and discarding all metal (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Who turned out the lights?

(...) I'm hoping the light brick will be in the Lego Train Factory palette. Too many different track pieces would be uneconomical on a large scale because the market is too small. I would like curves of radii 72 and 104 studs though, to replace my (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Who turned out the lights?

(...) [snip] (...) The calls from the lawyers... (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains)