 Trains / 25988
25987  |  25989
Subject:
Who turned out the lights?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 22:10:53 GMT

#3748 train light is discontinued.
http://shop.lego.com/RetiredProducts.asp?p=3748  I wonder what's next to go?

Message has 3 Replies:
  Re: Who turned out the lights?

(...) That's worrying. Ironically the descriptions for (URL) 10020>, (URL) 10133> and (URL) 10157> all mention it and it still features as part of the train accessories header image! (URL) Tim (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)
  Re: Who turned out the lights?

(...) That light piece has been sold in different accessory sets. For example, when I bought my first 9v lights they didn't come with the reflector piece. Let us hope that the accessory set in questions is being replaced with another set. Chris (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains)
  Re: Who turned out the lights?

Mayby Lego is listening too much to people asking Lego to get back to their core business and produce plastic bricks, and nog Lego is just doing that: getting back to their core business and produce only plastic bricks and discarding all metal (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains)