 Trains / 25988
Subject:
Who turned out the lights?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 22:10:53 GMT

#3748 train light is discontinued.
http://shop.lego.com/RetiredProducts.asp?p=3748  I wonder what's next to go?

Re: Who turned out the lights?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 12:29:07 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Doug Lippi wrote:
   #3748 train light is discontinued. http://shop.lego.com/RetiredProducts.asp?p=3748 I wonder what’s next to go?

That’s worrying.
Ironically the descriptions for 10020, 10133 and 10157 all mention it and it still features as part of the train accessories header image!

Tim

Re: Who turned out the lights?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 12:33:52 GMT

#3748 train light is discontinued.
http://shop.lego.com/RetiredProducts.asp?p=3748  I wonder what's next to go?

That light piece has been sold in different accessory sets. For example,
when I bought my first 9v lights they didn't come with the reflector
piece. Let us hope that the accessory set in questions is being replaced
with another set.

Chris

--
http://users.rcn.com/cjmasi/lego/