 Trains / 24823
24822  |  24824
Subject:
More obscure diesel variants (Was Re: BNSF new paint)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 16:43:17 GMT

Mark’s mention of the Fell led me to look it up. It seems needlessly complicated and basically the result of trying to prove a mistaken point (that mechanical transmission could be as good or better than electrical)

If you’re interested

Tim