 Trains / 24617
Re: O-Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 07:48:21 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Samarth Moray wrote:
   Sweet! I saw this a while back with some of the club pics (one of the rare occasions I actually check out something like that) and your model was one of those that struck me.

Thanks!

   I see the BNSF buffers have made their first (?) MOC appearance as well.

Those buffers are actually in the Cargo Train as well, which is where I got them, so I can only assume they’ve made into other MOCs before now.

   Also FYI, another way you can do close-couplings is by using bunches of technic 1xx plates. You can use these as a stand-alone or in conjunction with the rubberband system for additional strength.

Sounds intriguing.

   Thanks for sharing!

You’re very welcome!

   Legoswami