 Trains / 24607
Re: O-Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:43:48 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jason Allemann wrote:

All aboard the O-Train!

Wow! That’s a fantastic light rail model. And in six wide! Brilliant work.

I was wondering how you used the engine in the shared bogey? You have pictures of the other wheelset (with the spring loading) but not the engine. I ask because I want to try a similar thing for the Metrolink light rail here in Manchester but can’t seem to fit the engine in. You however, seem to have managed quite nicely.

Now all you need to do is round its face a little more ;-) (mutters and complains about how easy rounding is if you just have eight bricks to work in)

Cheers for any help,

Tim