 Trains / 24447
Re: Fairmont Speeder, small track powed motorcar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 18:59:09 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile wrote:
   Quite the innovation! I had no idea this part even existed! I’d like to try my hand at it also.

Thanks for sharing.

SteveB

Thanks Steve, and your welcome, although I think I should have tried to hunt down a couple more chassis before publishing. 8)

I’m hoping to get more, to make other MOW vehicles, such as a hi-rail truck or ballest tamper.

Mat