 Trains / 17022
Re: MOC: 4-6-4 Hudson
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 06:32:32 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Shaun Sullivan writes:

Hi all,

I uploaded pics of my 4-6-4 Hudson steam engine and tender this afternoon.
They can be found at:

<snip>

   Of course, I'd be remiss if I didn't point out that in the
   BrickFest 2002 general competition (I don't know about the
   Town/Train room's own competition, someone can maybe fill me
   in?) Shaun's 4-6-4 Hudson took the award for "Best Train."
   Given the incredible talent in the train room that's quite a
   feat--the working parts of the model (and that furnace!) really
   made it stand out.

   I still love this locomotive.  Now all we need is better power
   on the track!  :)  Again, wonderful work.

   best

   LFB