 Trains / 15237

Re: No. A0001 has been registred (Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 13:54:49 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Trobaugh writes:

Yeah, I guess someone thinks they're being funny. Since that's not Brad's
email and he lives in New York.

I thought it smelled a little odd. I was not sure, so I did not want to make
any accusations...

Scott A

In lugnet.trains, Scott Arthur writes:
I noticed No. A0001 has been registred:
http://www.ngltc.org/sfregistry.htm

Scott A

Re: No. A0001 has been registred (Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry)
In lugnet.trains, James Trobaugh writes:

Yeah, I guess someone thinks they're being funny. Since that's not Brad's
email and he lives in New York.

I thought it smelled a little odd. I was not sure, so I did not want to make
any accusations...

Scott A

In lugnet.trains, Scott Arthur writes:
I noticed No. A0001 has been registred:
http://www.ngltc.org/sfregistry.htm

Scott A

As of 11:15 on Feb 22, the registry page does nto appear under Netscape 4.76
under Windows.

The asp won't load. Is this done by design?

Paul S

Re: No. A0001 has been registred (Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry)
As of 11:15 on Feb 22, the registry page does nto appear under Netscape 4.76
under Windows.

The asp won't load. Is this done by design?

I get a blank page on Netscape 4.78 on Windows 2000.  I think the
problem is a missing </FRAME> tag.  If you directly load the page it
works fine:
        http://www24.brinkster.com/ngltc/sfregistry.asp

--Bill.

Re: No. A0001 has been registred (Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry)
Thanks Bill for pointing that out, I'll try and update it this evening. I've
come down with the flu (or more like my son gave me the flu) so I'm a little
slow at working on it this week.

jt

In lugnet.trains, William R. Ward writes:
"Paul Sinasohn" <singlow2@yahoo.com> writes:
http://www.ngltc.org/sfregistry.htm

As of 11:15 on Feb 22, the registry page does nto appear under Netscape 4.76
under Windows.

The asp won't load. Is this done by design?

I get a blank page on Netscape 4.78 on Windows 2000.  I think the
problem is a missing </FRAME> tag.  If you directly load the page it
works fine:
       http://www24.brinkster.com/ngltc/sfregistry.asp

--Bill.

Re: No. A0001 has been registred (Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry)
Ok I add the missing </FRAME> tag, let me know if it works now with Netscape.

Thanks,

jt

In lugnet.trains, William R. Ward writes:
"Paul Sinasohn" <singlow2@yahoo.com> writes:
http://www.ngltc.org/sfregistry.htm

As of 11:15 on Feb 22, the registry page does nto appear under Netscape 4.76
under Windows.

The asp won't load. Is this done by design?

I get a blank page on Netscape 4.78 on Windows 2000.  I think the
problem is a missing </FRAME> tag.  If you directly load the page it
works fine:
       http://www24.brinkster.com/ngltc/sfregistry.asp

--Bill.

Re: No. A0001 has been registred (Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry)
Looks like it's working fine now, JT.  Thanks and hope you feel better soon!

-John

"James J. Trobaugh" wrote:

Ok I add the missing </FRAME> tag, let me know if it works now with Netscape.

Thanks,

jt

In lugnet.trains, William R. Ward writes:
"Paul Sinasohn" <singlow2@yahoo.com> writes:
http://www.ngltc.org/sfregistry.htm

As of 11:15 on Feb 22, the registry page does nto appear under Netscape 4.76
under Windows.

The asp won't load. Is this done by design?

I get a blank page on Netscape 4.78 on Windows 2000.  I think the
problem is a missing </FRAME> tag.  If you directly load the page it
works fine:
       http://www24.brinkster.com/ngltc/sfregistry.asp

--Bill.

Re: No. A0001 has been registred (Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry)
I still get a blank page instead of the registry. Netscape 4.76 / MacOS 8.6.

Ray