 Town / 9492
Re: Build a Suburban House (or homes) for Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2007 02:49:38 GMT

In lugnet.town, Steven Barile wrote:
   I have been putting them down on 32x32. No alley. Is this goning to mess anything up? SteveB

Either size is fine, I just need to know how big they are for space planning. By the way, the 32x48 format is 32 wide and 48 deep (to answer your question from the other day which I never got back to!)

Jeff