 Announcements / 3444
  Build a Suburban House (or homes) for Brickfest

The Town / Train display is putting out the call for Suburban houses to populate the areas outside the city limits. If you haven’t built town MOCs before but want to give this one a try – this is the perfect opportunity as the investment in pieces (...) (17 years ago, 24-Feb-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

  Re: Build a Suburban House (or homes) for Brickfest

(...) this is really really a cool idea. allthough i won't be attending brickfest this year because of brickworld, i think i might take a crack at this. is there any particular reason for the large offsets? i can understand the side offsets as thats (...) (17 years ago, 24-Feb-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Build a Suburban House (or homes) for Brickfest

In lugnet.town, Ondrew Hartigan wrote: is (...) It is mainly so there is enough of a front and back yard so people build something in these spaces. If you don't leave the offset then the houses are too close to each other and there isn't enough room (...) (17 years ago, 24-Feb-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Build a Suburban House (or homes) for Brickfest

(...) I'm planning on bringing my houses, I've seen how cool it is to have a lot of houses in the same scale form a neighborhood. The purpose of my houses is to (URL) make everybody else's look good>. :) GPLR did this for at least one GATS, you can (...) (17 years ago, 24-Feb-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Build a Suburban House (or homes) for Brickfest

(...) LOL ALL you do is give, Kelly! :-) JOHN (17 years ago, 24-Feb-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Build a Suburban House (or homes) for Brickfest

(...) ... (...) ... LDR plans for Jeff's cottage with fence are at (2 URLs) -dw (17 years ago, 25-Feb-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Build a Suburban House (or homes) for Brickfest

Quick clarification: You will need to bring your own baseplates (whether 32x32 or 32x48 footprints). If you bring the 32x48 footprint please try and include the tiled alley - if you don't have the pieces, let me know, and I'll bring some extra black (...) (17 years ago, 27-Feb-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Build a Suburban House (or homes) for Brickfest

I'll be binging 9 houses! They are already built just some simple base plate mods required... Here's some pics from my MOC pages: six unique... (2 URLs) and three simple "company" houses... (2 URLs) SteveB (17 years ago, 2-Mar-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Build a Suburban House (or homes) for Brickfest

(...) Wow, are you hiring a moving company to get these houses, plus 300 train MOCs, and who knows what else to the convention center? Bruce (17 years ago, 2-Mar-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Build a Suburban House (or homes) for Brickfest

(...) Steve, What size footprint are the houses going to be on? The 32x32 without alley or the 32x48 with alley? Thanks, Jeff (17 years ago, 2-Mar-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Build a Suburban House (or homes) for Brickfest

I have been putting them down on 32x32. No alley. Is this goning to mess anything up? SteveB (...) (17 years ago, 4-Mar-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Build a Suburban House (or homes) for Brickfest

(...) Either size is fine, I just need to know how big they are for space planning. By the way, the 32x48 format is 32 wide and 48 deep (to answer your question from the other day which I never got back to!) Jeff (17 years ago, 5-Mar-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)