 Town / 8811
Re: Layout of Jonathan Lopes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 16:36:20 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
In lugnet.town, Timothy Gould wrote:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
I got a chance to meet up with Jonathan last night and he took me back to
his place... not to look at his etchings but rather at his town/train
layout. I took lots of pictures.

--SNIP--

I like the burned out buildings and general gritty NYC
neighborhood/"ashcan" look he's been able to achieve with this layout even
if it's not quite "done" yet... There were some things I was not permitted
to photograph because they are not yet revealed (jawdroppingly great)
entries for Ondrew's town contest. Hopefully we'll be seeing lots more of
this layout!

++Lar

Wow!!!! This layout is truly inspirational. Between Ondrew's and yours we've
got wonderful nature and wonderful urban nature. Fantastic!

Thanks!  Ondrew's layout provided a lot of inspiration for mine.

lol diddo. i've saved several of your pics for inspiration as well. then again i
have about 3000 images off of brickshelf that i use for inspiration. =)

Thanks Lar for posting these pictures too. There are some things that need
to be seen work-in-progress and this is one of them. I also notice a lot of
cars in the background. Desperately looking forward to seeing more of this.

Tim

Sometimes I don't know 'when' to take pictures.  You know, how far along I
should be before I showcase things.  Lar being in town worked out great
because I probably would have waited a long time before I took them myself.

Thanks for the compliments and for looking!

Jonathan

i'm glad larry got down there as well. It's allways intersting to see what
others pickup when photographing others models. His pictures provided some
insite into your modeling style that you might not capture. my only wish is that
larry or someone would take a wide shot so we can see just how large this layout
of yours really is.

ondrew