 Town / 5332
Re: New MOC: A 1962 Volkswagen Microbus (4-wide)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 20:06:50 GMT

In lugnet.town, Kotaro Ono writes:

I always feel so sad to see you completely ignore minifig
and door parts, B-)

I usually need to avoid the pre-fab door parts and other things because
they're often a little too big for my designs.  Most of the things I have
been building lately have been "Not Quite Minifig" scale (NQMF?) :) They
look OK with a Minifig standing next to them, but in no way could ever
accomodate a real minifig.  My whole city (work in progress, photos coming
eventually) is in this Not Quite Minifig scale, and I've had to come up with
creative ways of making doors, windows, etc.  So naturally, the cars would
follow along with the same idea.

But I can't stop expressing my admiration for V-hood design, this time.
Okay, now I will try to build your VW-Van hosting my minifigs

Awesome!  I'd love to see it!  If you need any more details about how I did
the hood, let me know and I can show you more.

Sean
---
The Brick Apple - New York City in Lego
http://www.brickapple.com