 Town / 5331
Re: New MOC: A 1962 Volkswagen Microbus (4-wide)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 19:57:20 GMT

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/seankenney/Cars/VW-Microbus/100.jpg
very nice indeed. Is that dark red?

Actually, it's not... it's "regular red".  The photos came out a little dark
and a little contrasty and I was wondering if someone was going to think it
was dark-red. :)  I considered messing with the color before I uploaded
photos, but I opted to just leave it be. :)

Sean
---
The Brick Apple - New York City in Lego
http://www.brickapple.com