 Town / 5326
Re: New MOC: A 1962 Volkswagen Microbus (4-wide)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 13:23:26 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Sean Kenney writes:
Hi everybody!

Earlier today I was inspired to build a 4-wide 1962 VW Microbus, after
seeing pictures of a 6-wide model by Sven Moritz Hein.

Here are the pictures of my model:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/seankenney/Cars/VW-Microbus/100.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/seankenney/Cars/VW-Microbus/110.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/seankenney/Cars/VW-Microbus/120.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/seankenney/Cars/VW-Microbus/130.jpg

Sean,

Wow, you nailed it. Next you have to get a few hippies to drive it.

Thanks,

George