 Town / 5322
Re: New MOC: A 1962 Volkswagen Microbus (4-wide)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 22:15:33 GMT

Hello.

Hmmmmm, I'm impressed. A great work, Sean !

Construction of the diagonal-color ''hood''
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/seankenney/Cars/VW-Microbus/210.jpg

This hood is an impressive nice work !
I also remember Gianluca's Citroen-Van.
Those ideas are so brilliant !!

I always feel so sad to see you completely ignore minifig
and door parts, B-)
But I can't stop expressing my admiration for V-hood design,
this time.

Okay, now I will try to build your VW-Van hosting my minifigs

Thank you showing great design !

Regards
Kotaro Ono/EARL-0
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=EARL-0