 Town / 5333
Re: Residential Block/Squad 252
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 18:54:54 GMT

jonathan lopes wrote in message ...
noticed other neat buildings in the area as well. So I decided to do a much
needed residential block for my town.

Nice stuff Jonathan! I really like the window surrounds/lintels on the red
building, and the curvy top part of the burnt orange building is very nicely
done.

Kevin
NEW Cottage kit, 577 pieces! http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-cott.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information: