 Town / 5340
Re: Residential Block/Squad 252
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 13:12:17 GMT

Here is the brickshelf folder:

Some great buildings you've got there.  The tan one is quite nice.  I like
your fire escape.  That is one of the challanges I am still working on, and
have not found a solution that I am particualrlly happy with yet.  All of
the buildings have some really good details, from the cornice work, to the
window trimmings, to the air conditioners.  I can't say that I really like
the colors in the Fire House, but it still is a nice building.  I think I
like that burnt orange color, but I would have to accent it with white or
black, for more contrast.  The curves along the top are great.

Hi Jason,

Thanks for looking and commenting. I finally came up with a fire escape that
I like! I don't think I'd ever have tried white for the trim on the
firehouse, but I think black would work nicely as well. I will try black on
my next burnt orange building.

Thanks again.
Jonathan