 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 593
592  |  594
Subject:
Residential Block/Squad 252
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 17:17:25 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello,

I wanted to add a Squad Company to my Fire Department and decided upon Squad
252 located in the Bushwick section of Brooklyn. The firehouse really caught
my eye so I decided to replicate it. I took a ride over there and on the way
noticed other neat buildings in the area as well. So I decided to do a much
needed residential block for my town.

Here is the brickshelf folder:

The tan building was really an accident...albiet a happy accident, I am
really thrilled with the way it came out. The red building (would probably
look much better in dark red) was made over the summer. Squad 252's quarters
was started in September and completed a couple of weeks ago.

I am really happy with the way these buildings came out and really feel I
have grown as a builder over the past year or so. I have the community to
thank for that, so, thanks!

Every NYC residential area needs a Mr. Softee truck as well to provide the
little rug rats with ice cream.

If you get a moment, please take a look.
As always, comments and feedback is appreciated.

Best,
Jonathan