 Technic / 9743
Re: 1st walker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 06:20:25 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Travis Kunce writes:
After seeing the small walker by Lars Gjerlow Jorgensen, I finally decided
to make my own.

check out the animation.  It makes me laugh.  Its like some cute lego
frankenstein.

i have a good feeling that I'm going to be building a lot of these in the
future.

LOL!

An army of Frankenbot's attacking the forces with silly walk 'til they laugh to
death. A little like the superjoke.

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu