 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 969

Subject:
1st walker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 22:10:30 GMT

After seeing the small walker by Lars Gjerlow Jorgensen, I finally decided
to make my own.

check out the animation.  It makes me laugh.  Its like some cute lego
frankenstein.

i have a good feeling that I'm going to be building a lot of these in the
future.

thanks Lars

-tk

Re: 1st walker
In lugnet.announce.moc, Travis Kunce writes:
After seeing the small walker by Lars Gjerlow Jorgensen, I finally decided
to make my own.

check out the animation.  It makes me laugh.  Its like some cute lego
frankenstein.

i have a good feeling that I'm going to be building a lot of these in the
future.

LOL!

An army of Frankenbot's attacking the forces with silly walk 'til they laugh to
death. A little like the superjoke.

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu