 Technic / 9765
Re: 1st walker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 06:00:02 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Kevin L. Clague writes:
I'm currently working on the largest biped I've ever tried. It is all
pneumatic with a total of 18 medium pistons (seven for creating the
expansion/contraction sequence for the 10 pistons used as muscles at the
hips, knees and ankles.  All the pneumatic circuitry works. It has two
degrees of freedom at the hips, knees and ankles.  As always, it is a matter
of not falling over and not getting the feet tangled.  I hope I can make it
work.

If you can't make it work no-one can!

Sounds wild though! Hope you make it!

Best regards,