 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 969
    1st walker —Travis Kunce
   After seeing the small walker by Lars Gjerlow Jorgensen, I finally decided to make my own. (URL) out the animation. It makes me laugh. Its like some cute lego frankenstein. (URL) have a good feeling that I'm going to be building a lot of these in (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: 1st walker —Tobbe Arnesson
     (...) LOL! An army of Frankenbot's attacking the forces with silly walk 'til they laugh to death. A little like the superjoke. Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: 1st walker —Lars Gjerløw Jørgensen
   travis's utterance expressed in news:HCL1I6.tKq@lugnet.com: (...) not fond of haveing big arms :( - but a tail does the job nicely. (...) Sadly I only own two micro motors - else these things would be invading my desktop, the tv, the kitchen and (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: 1st walker —Travis Kunce
    (...) i'm not holding the wire per se. but it took me a few attempts to get the wire into the right position, so that the robot would pull it and not be pulled in a particualr direction. It seems that off to one side or the other worked the best. (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: 1st walker —Kevin L. Clague
   Hi Travis, Nice to see another person into walkers. If you are interested in other walker ideas I recommend two sites: (URL) - this is my site. (URL) - my fried Miguel Agullo's site. Miguels and I are very interested in LEGO bipeds. Miguel's page is (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: 1st walker —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) If you can't make it work no-one can! Sounds wild though! Hope you make it! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: 1st walker —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Thanks Tobbe! Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)