 Technic / 7614
Re: All Terrain Crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 15:58:12 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jennifer Clark writes:
I've completed the web page for my model of a Demag AC50-1 all terrain crane
and put it online here:

  http://www.telepresence.strath.ac.uk/jen/lego/

At first glance, I thought this link was wrong:

http://www.telepresence.strath.ac.uk/jen/lego/demag_crane.htm

because I couldn't find any pictures of Lego models.  I thought they were all
real cranes.
Incredible.

Jeff J