 Technic / 7642
Re: All Terrain Crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 09:50:13 GMT

"Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrigl@math.uio.no> wrote in message

By the way, I like the solution you've found for securing the rack.  The
sliding 2x1 beam with plate on top is very clever!

And totally superflous! As John Barnes spotted, it could be replaced by
adding an extra 1x2 technic brick and a 2x2 tile. I did it with the 1x2
plate with one stud for a good (but forgotten) reason initially, but when
the point came when this arrangement was no longer required I liked the way
it looked and functioned so left it in anyway.

Jennifer