 Technic / 7621
Re: All Terrain Crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 19:44:49 GMT

In lugnet.technic, John Barnes writes:
Darn it! I felt sure you were going to say there was a gyro or something
involved! I've been thinking that an RCX compatible gyro sensor is the
logical companion to the latest new sensor idea I've been working on - an
accelerometer. Now, if I could just get that 4x4 stud GPS brick working, we
could take over the planet with autonomous RCX controlled everythings :)

JB

Will the first one be toting your shotgun John?

Steve