 Robotics / 18211
Re: All Terrain Crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:38:18 GMT

Whilst it's undoubtedly herasy to criticise one of Jennifer's gorgeous
models, and I'm sure I'm gonna get flamed for saying it - but I can't help
feeling that an unfortunate line has been crossed - with painted parts,
modified parts and not-remotely-Lego things like the brass lead-screws
and third party lights, radio, etc.

Still, it's a beautiful thing none the less.

Mail : <sjbaker1@airmail.net>   WorkMail: <sjbaker@link.com>
URLs : http://www.sjbaker.org
        http://toobular.sf.net   http://lodestone.sf.net