 Technic / 7625
Re: All Terrain Crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 23:10:11 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jennifer Clark writes:
"Simon Bennett" <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

I've been waiting for this ever since you posted the pics on BimP.  I • think
I've said before how great this MOC is and your explanatory pages are • always
excellent - How do you keep the enthusiasm to do so much writing up once
you've finished the building?  If writng up is as much fun for you as
building then you are really lucky.

I think the enthusiasm comes from just being interested in the subject
matter, with these models the documentation is really just an organised
brain dump. I have an atrocious memory for facts so writing things down is
essential as I forget them really quickly! The only real grind in this web
page was editing the videos; filming them was great fun, but all sorts of
software and hardware problems conspired to make the editing a real chore.
Once the computer stuff was sorted out I really enjoyed it though.

Jennifer

Tell me about it. I've had a model finished  - and photos taken for nearly a
year now, and what with finishing my degree and what have you, I havn't
started writing it up. Then I took that model apart and I've nearly finished
a new one - which means more write up. sigh. someday, I'll be able to show
these models off......