 Technic / 5796
Re: Torsen Differential
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 22:22:47 GMT

This is my version of a Torsen Differential based on the design on Mike
Fusion's page http://odin.prohosting.com/mrplanet/

I ended up with one very similar to the one made by Rob Stehlik with a few
changes: I used <part:32069> instead of <part:32034> to support the 16t gear.
That gives support to the gear from both sides and leaves some room for more
bracing between the two 40t gears.

- David