 Technic / 5797
5796  |  5798
Subject:
Special Mask Powers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 23:31:48 GMT

Ok so we all know what the noble and great masks powers are, but what about the
special masks (Copper Masks, Trans-Green Miru, and Silver Hau).  Im pretty sure
that the silver hau has the ablitly of speed, strenth and defense. And that the
trans-green miru combines the other three great mask powers. So what do the
Copper masks do?

And other than signifying that the toa have collected all the
masks do the gold masks have any additional powers?

                                                             -poorpip