 Technic / 5797
  Special Mask Powers

Ok so we all know what the noble and great masks powers are, but what about the special masks (Copper Masks, Trans-Green Miru, and Silver Hau). Im pretty sure that the silver hau has the ablitly of speed, strenth and defense. And that the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Special Mask Powers

The silver Hau is explained on the www.bioniclemusic.com website. As for the other two, I'm not aware of anything Lego has said about them other than that they exist, so I guess anything we've heard about them is speculation. (...) the (...) sure (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)