 Technic / 5776
  Torsen Differential

In case you've missed the recent discussions on lugnet.robotics, you should check out the thread on a posi-traction differential: (URL) more specifically, the message on a torsen differential someone built with Lego parts: (URL) only wish the people (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Torsen Differential

(...) This may be because they're posting from some other mailing list through the gateway, and aren't able to cross-post. There's some info about this on the main robotics page (URL) Nice diff prototype! (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Torsen Differential

(...) Hi TJ, Sorry about that. I can see how this is more of a Technic discussion. I started this whole Torsen thing by responding to a post in the robotics group. Next time I will re-direct it to Technic. Anyway, I took some pictures of my Torsen (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Torsen Differential

(...) Once I saw the Torsen Differential on Brian's page (URL) also tried to make one based on the diff design on Mike Fusion's page (URL) surprisingly I ended up with one very similar to the one you made with a few minor changes: I used (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Torsen Differential

(...) No problem. I've seen a lot of discussions on lugnet.robotics about Technic parts and construction. I wouldn't say that they belong exclusively in lugnet.technic, but rather in BOTH groups. I realize there are a lot of people who read .technic (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Torsen Differential

(URL) is my version of a Torsen Differential based on the design on Mike Fusion's page (URL) ended up with one very similar to the one made by Rob Stehlik with a few changes: I used <part:32069> instead of <part:32034> to support the 16t gear. That (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)