 Technic / 2318
Re: Six bladed propeller, all in line - no problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 19:19:23 GMT

Use indeed 2 Technic 3-bladed rotor parts, put on each blade 3 Technic
half-beams (with rounded ends) and put the rotor parts on an axle, face to
face, turned 180 degrees.
Voila, plain and simpel, all propellor blades in line, further enlargements as
you wish.
Need more info? Mail me for a simple instruction-picture, with 'blades' made
of 7-holes half-beams. (in terrible colors !!)

Klaas H. Meijaard - Holland

Andy Lynch schreef:

Tobbe,
You could possibly use 2 of the Technic 3 bladed rotor parts, rotated 180
degrees from each other. This gives 6 blades, but 3 of them are set back 1
plate's depth.  You could possibly build them up a bit to be even.

The Technique 3 blade rotor part looks like this:
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/search.cgi?q=2712

-Andy Lynch