 Technic / 2328
RE: Six bladed propeller, all in line - no problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 12:55:07 GMT

Hope I had the eight 3 blade rotors needed, do they come in black? I
have to see if I can find a good source for them. Se my other answer
in the original thread for my latest idea.

I've noticed that 1x plates attached to the holes of a 6 hole pulley don't
move around very much.  So to make a propellor, (with 3 blades offset by one
or two plates), attach 3 1x plates to a pulley so they stick straight out.
Do the same on another pulley.  Put the pulleys on an axle, and you've got 6
plates extending from a small hub.  Attach some 2x plates creatively, and
you can even get rid of the offset.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
BXL34@po.cwru.edu