 Technic / 2317
2316  |  2318
Subject:
new LEGO elements (inside the Technic Powerpacks)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 16:31:53 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all (espacially Technic Fans),

the new LEGO Technic Powerpacks are finally available. S@H Europe lately
shipped my ordered items to me. I have chosen to order three of them for
now, while five are available (or even 10, depending on what you consider to
be a PowerPack. Set 8300 is a figure pack, IMO).

TLC decided to use the cool new LEGO Technic like style for the boxes and
building instructions. Each set seems to have some good parts and nice
features. While opening the Chassis Pack, I quickly noticed some new short
grey elements, you will find scans on the following link (as well as
additional info):

http://members.tripod.de/crazymaniac/52XX/52XX.html

However, I didn't find all the new pieces that were actually pictured on the
box and in the building instructions. Instead, I found other additional
pieces with different shape and colour, I really wonder how that happened.
Gotta contact the Consumer Service for that, I'd really love to get some of
these new elements (they are not the coolest pieces we know of, but they're
new).

Bye, Christian --- xTI@N.
LUGNet Member #479
The World is full of AFOLs - gech1@t-online.de