 Technic / 16327
Re: Update on Engineerig with ABS - Liebherr A 314 Litronic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2008 18:29:44 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.technic, Nathan Bell wrote:
   In lugnet.technic, Beat Felber wrote:

www.engineeringwithabs.ch

Great looking model. Everything you do is complex and innovative. The link you attached didn’t work on my computer, but I look forward to when it does. Hopefully there are larger pictures on the site.

Try this.

ROSCO

That works; thanks.