 Technic / 16238
16237  |  16239
Subject:
Update on Engineerig with ABS - Liebherr A 314 Litronic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2008 11:30:55 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all

Just recently I finished work on the latest homepage update for Engineering with ABS. A new model has been added:

Liebherr A 314 Litronic Mobile Excavator

Read its story and about all the details on my homepage:

www.engineeringwithabs.ch

There’s also a 2’50’’ video showing the model in action during the 75 year celebration of The LEGO Company in Billund, Denmark. Enjoy!

Best regards from Switzerland

Beat