 Technic / 16323
Re: Update on Engineerig with ABS - Liebherr A 314 Litronic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2008 02:36:31 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Beat Felber wrote:
   Hi all

Just recently I finished work on the latest homepage update for Engineering with ABS. A new model has been added:

Liebherr A 314 Litronic Mobile Excavator

Read its story and about all the details on my homepage:

www.engineeringwithabs.ch

There’s also a 2’50’’ video showing the model in action during the 75 year celebration of The LEGO Company in Billund, Denmark. Enjoy!

Best regards from Switzerland

Beat

Great looking model. Everything you do is complex and innovative. The link you attached didn’t work on my computer, but I look forward to when it does. Hopefully there are larger pictures on the site.

Cheers;

Nathan Bell