 Technic / 16238
    Update on Engineerig with ABS - Liebherr A 314 Litronic —Beat Felber
   Hi all Just recently I finished work on the latest homepage update for Engineering with ABS. A new model has been added: Liebherr A 314 Litronic Mobile Excavator (URL) Read its story and about all the details on my homepage: (...) (16 years ago, 3-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

        Re: Update on Engineerig with ABS - Liebherr A 314 Litronic —Eric Sophie
     Hi, this is a very well done model! I enjoyed seeing your website too. The photography is also very well done. Great work! Thank you for information and details on it's construction. I am still amazed by all of the functions you were able to (...) (16 years ago, 27-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)

         Re: Update on Engineerig with ABS - Liebherr A 314 Litronic —Beat Felber
     Hi Eric Thank you for your nice comments. (...) The model itself was quite a quick build because I only had a few weeks time to finish it for its first show. But afterwards it took me almost two years to make all the functions work properly. Beat (16 years ago, 29-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Update on Engineerig with ABS - Liebherr A 314 Litronic —Dennis Bosman
     (...) Hi Beat, Great piece of work! I especially like the remote control. I think there's space left for more hoses. You can buy them loose. Last month I bought about 20 metres. Not original LEGOs but it has the same quality and it's cheaper as (...) (16 years ago, 29-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: Update on Engineerig with ABS - Liebherr A 314 Litronic —Nathan Bell
   (...) Great looking model. Everything you do is complex and innovative. The link you attached didn't work on my computer, but I look forward to when it does. Hopefully there are larger pictures on the site. Cheers; Nathan Bell (16 years ago, 15-Mar-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: Update on Engineerig with ABS - Liebherr A 314 Litronic —Ross Crawford
   (...) Try (URL) this>. ROSCO (16 years ago, 15-Mar-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: Update on Engineerig with ABS - Liebherr A 314 Litronic —Nathan Bell
   (...) That works; thanks. (16 years ago, 16-Mar-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)